2018-09-03 - 2020-10-02
NEURO-GUIDE is an Erasmus+ funded project, running from September 3rd 2018 to September 2nd 2020.
What is Neuro-Guide?
The objectives of the project are to:
- Encourage the development of creative and critical thinking skills through the development of alternative pedagogical resources based on constructivist learning theory
- Build the digital competence of young adults through engagement with bespoke learning resources
- Foster an entrepreneurial spirit among young Europeans ensuring that they have the necessary skills to research, select, analyse, organise and present information
- Promote the rich cultural heritage of Europe by ensuring that all escape room challenges address topics with a cultural heritage focus
- Support front-line tutors to harness the potential of mobile learning environments to build high-value skill sets within their marginalised target groups